What is that one thing that you will like to change in life if given a chance? Yeah I still remember that question. Especially when I lay down on the roof staring at the endless open sky, watch stars that I never watched, feel the hollowness of the vast skies entering my heart.
Moist eyes, cluttered thoughts a life flashing by. Job, profession, education, love, been loved, today, yesterday, whats gonna happen tomorrow, me, you, someone else, really dont know. Do I change my life and be no more lonely? Do I be with my love n live no more? Do I just know what I wanna know what I feel or what I want. Sometimes like today I hate myself too much and wanna change everything but if you ask me what.. Goddamn I dont know exactly. Just the next day could find the hollowness of my heart. Just feel to rewind it all. But we dont have a choice afterall. Just have to live what and where we are, like it or not.
Do I live because I love to or just I live because I donot have an option the question haunts me wild. Just one thing I know, cant undo my past but just hope my future is better, but then again what if what I want in future is just to live whats past and never have these tears in my eyes?
Moist eyes, cluttered thoughts a life flashing by. Job, profession, education, love, been loved, today, yesterday, whats gonna happen tomorrow, me, you, someone else, really dont know. Do I change my life and be no more lonely? Do I be with my love n live no more? Do I just know what I wanna know what I feel or what I want. Sometimes like today I hate myself too much and wanna change everything but if you ask me what.. Goddamn I dont know exactly. Just the next day could find the hollowness of my heart. Just feel to rewind it all. But we dont have a choice afterall. Just have to live what and where we are, like it or not.
Do I live because I love to or just I live because I donot have an option the question haunts me wild. Just one thing I know, cant undo my past but just hope my future is better, but then again what if what I want in future is just to live whats past and never have these tears in my eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment