Life goes on... rightly said, but then it just don’t go on easy. It takes you through all the utterly n butterly, jumpy n humpy, ups n downs, takes you to paradise at times on other times rides you hard till you have goose bumps. Goose Bumps rightly said so many times we feel so unsure of what we do, so dicey about being right or wrong, is this what I want or I want something else, is this right time for me or shall I wait for some more time, am I up to shoulder something this big or just its still time for me to grow up for that. So many thought, so much of clutter, so much cloudy and unclear, so much confusing, so much shivering, so much being unsure and so much of this so much, so many people looking up to you, so many eyes just observing you, so many hearts trusting you.. cricket thrills last ball 5 runs to win and the batsman hits a six and we just scream out of joy I really really feel tense in such situations what will be it will it be a six or will it be out, will he win it all or just loose it, well but now I know what is it to stand at the crease facing that ball, well most of us are never told to hit that six, but real life is not less challenging, sometimes its more because may be it’s the only match you have, may be sometimes that ball is the last ball of your life and sometimes bachelor life ofcource and that’s when you shiver the most… Atleast that’s what I felt last weekend.
‘Getting engaged is fun and that’s the best time of your life’ that’s what people say with a nice smile on their face, damn just show me the person who started saying this, if only god permits me of one guilt-free sin. Well but that’s not the case, I would confess I was frightened to the core, never been so frightened, so shivery and so much all of above things in my life. The penultimate day was long and the night longer, colder, dizzier and tensed. But then something happened bunch of my friends as useless as ever as I would always call them, because that what they want to be called. It was a drizzlining evening and they could see the tension building up in my eyes going grey and watery and heavy and they took me to this icecream shop. ‘Mala lichi, mala strawberry, mango, rishlya cone made ghe, chocolate cone’ now this was getting me frustrated more and more, I was just falling apart and to nail it further down the head started all the giggles, and putting me on the string till I finally burst out in pain for help which I needed the most at that time.. they were four of them standing around me, one married and he knew what was I going thorough and the rest three I knew would never understand what was that all, but then the most strange thing happened they just said ‘he asa hot asta tension saglyanach yeta, jo paryanta lagna hot nahi na toh paryanta saglyanach watta ki they are not ready for it’ this was really confusing for me to understand and I became agitated as it was topped with the line ‘Getting engaged is fun and that’s the best time of your life’ come on man just give me a break…
But then I looked up to them those 4 pairs of eyes looking at me, talking to me, whispering to me, standing right besides me and more importantly believing in me, that trust that innocence and that confidence which I could see in those eyes probably said it all, sometimes in life you realize late but you do realize that silence whispers and not just whispers but talks to you with pride, that everything is going to be alright, everything is going to be fine, then I realize why friends behave indifferent when you are down tensed, because they know you better than yourself, they know the only thing you need is their presence and their presence as they are - strong, confident, naughty, happy and giggling. That night went on and they told me a lot of thing, I really don’t know wheatear I heard it, understood it or even attended what they said, all I could remember is that silence which said it all, I could retire to my bed that day I know it was late to retire that day because it would be, tension mounting up, probably I now understood I was not exactly asking for a solution to them, neither did they had one but the only thing they had in them which mattered to me all my life then, now and ever after was I knew they were there for me and they were ready to walk with me together now and forever. Weekend has passed, now am engaged and lot of thing have happed hiccups or no-hickups why is it that we call happiness rises when you have someone to share, because its not really that you feel happy because your friends are their to share your happiness, its because you can never ever be happy in your life without them. They don’t multiply your happiness or strength, they are your happiness and they are all your strength that you need.
Sometimes you realize probably very late someday that its not who you are that matters, its not what you are into that matters, its not what you are doing that matters, it really doesn’t matter what is happening with your life what really really matters is who is standing next to you and saying ‘trust me buddy you can do it’. Because its not what you make of your life, its all about what life makes out of you, and you know it has something good in it when you can see those eyes, when you can hear those giggles and when you can open your mouth and say ‘Bhadya, tujhya sarke ajun don mitra milale tar….’ … pardon me but Love for friends knows no language, atleast nothing better than it that I know.
Goddamn Bunch of Assholes called friends.. But I love them !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment